Because baby’s skin is particularly fragile, the organic moisturizing and nourishing cream has been specially designed to protect and care for it.
This cream is formulated with organic orange blossoms and organic aloe vera, which give it soothing, nutritious and moisturizing properties. This magical duo is enriched with sunflower oil which preserves the skin from skin dryness.
The moisturizing and nourishing cream is ideal for taking care of baby’s skin, whether it is to gently treat cradle cap, moisturize his face or even nourish his skin during a massage. It can also be used to treat and relieve irritation due to cold or dry skin.
- Tidoo® Baby Care Moisturizing and Nourishing Cream is enriched with Organic Aloe Vera with soothing, nourishing and hydrating properties
- Organic Shea Butter is recognized for its nourishing and protective properties
- Non-greasy, its fluid texture penetrates quickly and does not stick
- Phenoxyethanol free
- The moisturizing and nourishing cream helps protect baby’s sensitive skin from dryness and external aggressions
- Dermatologically tested
- 99% of the ingredients are of natural origin
- 25% are from Organic Farming
- French manufacture , which reduces the carbon footprint by minimizing journeys
- Tidoo® is committed to the animal cause: none of our products are tested on animals
Usage tips :
Apply every day to baby’s cleansed and dried skin.
INCI ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe barbadensis leaf extract *, cetearyl alcohol, parfum (Fragrance), Tapioca starch *, polyglyceryl-3-methylglucose distearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, Glycerin, coco-caprylate / caprate, Jojoba esters, xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed wax, squalane, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter Orange) flower water *, Cera alba * (Beeswax), Calendula officinalis flower extract *, xylitol, Acacia decurrens flower wax, polyglycerin-3, olive oil decyl esters, squalene, glyceryl caprylate, tocopherol, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, arginine, citric acid.
* Ingredients from organic farming